Edinburgh Food Project views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact Edinburgh Food Project to make a complaint.
• To make sure everyone at Edinburgh Food Project knows what to do if a complaint is received.
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
• To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
• To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
If you are unhappy about any aspect of the advice or support you have received, please do talk to a team member first, but if it cannot be resolved, then let us know.
Complaints can be registered to any member of staff or trustee by any method, including:
• Handed in using Edinburgh Food Project’s complaints form.
• Sent to Unit 12, New Lairdship Yards, Edinburgh, EH11 2UY
• By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Verbal complaints may be made by phone to 0131 444 0030
or in person to any of Edinburgh Food Project’s staff, or Trustees.
Complaints received by telephone or in person will be recorded for clarity, including the following:
• The facts of the complaint.
• The complainant’s name, address and telephone number.
• The relationship of the complainant to Edinburgh Food Project (for example: client, visitor, donor).
You can make a complaint verbally, in writing, or by completing this form. Receipt will be acknowledged within 7 days.
Your complaint will be investigated thoroughly and you will receive a written response within 8 weeks maximum
If your complaint regards The Money Advice Service and you are unsatisfied with Edinburgh Food Project’s response, you can pursue your complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). You will need to get in touch with FOS within six months of receiving the final response from Edinburgh Food Project.
Please ask for the FOS form or contact FOS https://help.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/help
Telephone 0300 123 9123 or 0800 023 4567 Email email@example.com