access the money advice service
Edinburgh Food Project currently employs two part time Budgeting, Benefits and Debt advisors to help clients with any financial difficulties they may be facing.
During current Government restrictions, this support will only be available remotely, initially through the telephone helpline 07956 300 121, with follow up calls and texts or zoom meetings (where appropriate).
How can we help?
- Carry out a benefit check to make sure you are in receipt of the correct level of benefits.
- Complete benefit applications on your behalf.
- Apply for grants on your behalf.
- Signpost you to other agencies for other types of specialist support.
- Assist you to open a bank account
- Assist you with debt advice and support
- Issue food bank vouchers