access the money advice service
Edinburgh Food Project currently employs three Budgeting, Benefits and Debt advisers to help clients with any financial difficulties they may be facing.
We offer face-2-face support in our Foodbank centres. Alternatively, support can be accessed remotely through our telephone helpline, with follow up calls and texts or zoom meetings (where appropriate).
07956 300 121
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Carry out a benefit check to make sure you are in receipt of the correct level of benefits.
- Complete benefit applications on your behalf.
- Apply for grants on your behalf.
- Signpost you to other agencies for other types of specialist support.
- Assist you to open a bank account
- Assist you with debt advice and support
- Issue food bank vouchers