access the money advice service
Edinburgh Food Project currently employs three Budgeting, Benefits and Debt advisers to help clients with any financial difficulties they may be facing.
We offer face-2-face support in our Foodbank centres. Alternatively, support can be accessed remotely through our telephone helpline, with follow up calls and texts or zoom meetings (where appropriate).
Phone: 0131 444 0030, Option 2
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Carry out a benefit check to make sure you are in receipt of the correct level of benefits.
- Complete benefit applications on your behalf.
- Apply for grants on your behalf.
- Signpost you to other agencies for other types of specialist support.
- Assist you to open a bank account
- Assist you with debt advice and support
- Issue food bank vouchers