Pilton and Craigmillar – REOPENING
We are now in a position to have the following centre open:
- South Queensferry
Rannoch remains closed.
For updated opening times and locations please visit the locations page HERE.
We are no longer offering a delivery service.
COVID procedures at the Centres
At each of the centres there will be strict COVID guidance in place:
Before entering the centre:
- Queue outside the building (like at the supermarkets)
- Provide Test and Protect information to the host volunteer (people can opt not to)
- Wear a face mask (EFP can provide disposable masks if needed)
- Sanitise their hands (sanitiser provided by EFP)
While in the centre:
- There are 4 stations:
- Food parcel
- Toiletries and extras
- Only one person is allowed at each station at a time, to allow for 2m between clients – there will be X marked on the floor to show where people should stand.
- Stations with volunteers, will have 2 tables – to allow 2m between the volunteers and clients
- Unfortunately, we are not yet able to offer tea/coffee and a place to sit and chat.