Fundraise for us
Thank you for showing an interest in fundraising for Edinburgh Food Project. Whether you enjoy baking, you’re an adrenaline junkie, you want to take on an active challenge or you’re looking for something a little different… we’ve got an event for you. There really is something for everyone.
We’ll support you throughout your fundraising journey, and there are lots of different materials available to help you.
Poster – Promote your fundrasing event with this simple poster.
- Thank you poster – Use this poster to write a message to thank people for taking part in your event.
- Target Poster – Use this poster to keep track of your total as you fundraise.
- Sponsor Form – Use this form to collect sponsorship donations from your supporters.
- Donations Form – Use this form to pay in your fundraising donations. You can also pay in online
- Email signature – Use this image whenever you send an email to let people know you’re fundraising for Edinburgh Food Project.
Pay in your money
Paying in the money you’ve raised is quick and easy – and there are lots of different options so you can find the one that works for you!
Virgin Money Giving: If you set up a Virgin Money Giving page to collect your donations, you don’t need to do anything! Virgin Money Giving will send the money people have donated online directly to Edinburgh Food Project.
If you didn’t set up a page, you can donate the money direct via our donations page.
By post: Complete our donation form and send it to Edinburgh Food Project, Unit 12 New Lairdship Yards, Edinburgh, EH11 3UY. Remember to include a cheque (made payable to Edinburgh Food Project).