We are now in a position to have all of our foodbank centres open:
- South Queensferry
Please note some of our foodbank centres have changed premises, please visit the locations page for up to date opening times and addresses.
The final date for food deliveries will be Friday 25th June. (last referral 16:00 on Thursday 24th June).
As before, all of these centres will be able to accept e-referrals – please ensure that you select the correct centre from the drop-down menu when completing the e-referral. We will no longer be issuing pink vouchers, however these will continue to be accepted at the centres.
If you have not registered to refer via the new e-referral system please email email@example.com
COVID procedures at the Centres
At each of the centres there will be strict COVID guidance in place:
Before entering the centre:
- Queue outside the building (like at the supermarkets)
- Provide Test and Protect information to the host volunteer (people can opt not to)
- Wear a face mask (EFP can provide disposable masks if needed)
- Sanitise their hands (sanitiser provided by EFP)
While in the centre:
- There are 4 stations:
- Food parcel
- Toiletries and extras
- Only one person is allowed at each station at a time, to allow for 2m between clients.
- Stations with volunteers, will have 2 tables – to allow 2m between the volunteers and clients
- Unfortunately, we are not yet able to offer tea/coffee and a place to sit and chat.